The eleventh month of the year was at the ninth position in the Roman calendar. It’s name derived from the Latin word ‘novem’ which means nine. People born in November have Zodiac sign either Scorpio or Sagittarius. Their lucky flower is Chrysanthemum, and the lucky stone is topaz. This is an autumn season in the northern hemisphere and is the same as May in the southern hemisphere.
The November is the beginning of the cold winds, so be ready to say a warm welcome to it by already setting up a printable calendar. Which things you must include on November 2020 printable calendar is not a hard job. Because we have listed everything down here. So let’s begin with the days of November, which people from all over the world love to celebrate. These are:
Important days of November
- World diabetes day
- Veterans day
- Great American Smokeout day
- All Saint’s day
- All Soul’s day
- Universal children day
- National men make dinner day
- National sandwich day
- World diabetes day
- International evolution day
- International tolerance day
When you decide to celebrate any of the above, don’t forget to mark it down on the November 2020 printable calendar. This way, you will be able to plan the celebration. There are many other important events in November which you will not want to forget. These are birthdays and anniversaries of your loved ones. You may also have some appointments, meetings, exams, and tours. So make a reminders section on the calendar page and note down every important thing you don’t want to miss out on it.
If you want to make a resolution of the month, it will make your November a fruitful month. Because you will learn some new skills or contribute something to the well-being of the world. If you like this idea but don’t have anything in mind which you can set as a goal, don’t worry, we are here to help you out. Following is the list of things famous about November, so make any one of it your resolution of the month.
It’s a month of:
- Raisin bread
- Peanut butter lover’s
- Good nutrition
- Georgia pecan
- Real jewelry
- National blog posting
- National novel writing
- Model railroad
- Alzheimer’s disease awareness
- Adoption awareness
- Epilepsy awareness
- Transgender awareness
- Homeless youth awareness
- Lung cancer awareness
- Pancreatic cancer awareness
- Pulmonary hypertension awareness
- Prematurity awareness
- Stomach cancer awareness
- Sweet potato awareness
- American diabetes
- National stamp collection
- Native American heritage
- American Indian heritage
While you decide to do something from the above list, schedule it down on to the November 2020 printable calendar. So that you can manage it in between your busy routine. With that, enjoy some exciting facts about November and experience some of these this year. See the list below for the unknown facts of November:
Interesting facts about November
- Elections in the US are held in November on Tuesday after the first Monday.
- Many of the leaves have fallen off the trees by the end of November.
- Suez Canal was also opened in November.
- USA and Canada celebrate the end of World War I in November.
- The Holland Tunnel was opened in November for traffic.
- The push-button phone was introduced to the public in November.
- John F. Kennedy was assassinated in November.
With these exciting facts, you can also enjoy some world-famous festivals and events of November. See the list below and select one to attend:
Here is the list of festivals:
- Return day – USA: This is the day when things return to normal after elections in November. Elections take place on Tuesday after the first Monday. This day is celebrated two days after elections each year, on Thursday after the first Monday. All the opponents of the state and local elections ride together to convey a message of unity. The formal announcement of the election results is also made on this day.
- Lewes Bonfire – England: The day to celebrate this festival is November 5. It is a bonfire day for most of the people in the UK. In many cities, it goes much more than a bonfire and includes flaming torches and food.
- Chang Mai Lantern Festival – Thailand: It is enjoying the scene of thousands of lanterns flying up in the air on the beach. It is a breathtaking feeling. The date to celebrate the event is November 25. And it is a must-attend event for people who love to enjoy peace of mind.
- Blackpool Christmas Lights – England: While everyone prepares to celebrate Christmas, Blackpool plans it uniquely. The illuminations of low-key lightning can be seen all around the city. The lightening continues from November 21 till Santa comes and goes.
To take a fresh start of the winter season, you must do a warm visit to a festival. Mark it on to the November 2020 printable calendar, book your tickets, pack your bags and enjoy. Make this November a month you can never forget. Stay happy, stay joyful…