June is named after Roman goddess Juno who was the wife of Jupiter. The first month of summer in the northern hemisphere is equal to December in the southern hemisphere. People born in June are either Gemini or Cancer as per their Zodiac sign. Pearl or moonstone is the lucky stone, and rose is the lucky flower or honeysuckle for people of June. There is much more that you can note on June 2020 printable calendar. So let’s begin the exploration.
A reminders section is a must-have for a monthly printable calendar. It gives you all upcoming meetings, appointments, birthdays, anniversaries, parties, and guest visits at a single glance. You must add this section at a corner or side of the printable calendar where its prominence doesn’t fade. Select a color scheme for the calendar which matches the season and your favorite things about June. With that, mark important days of June so that you can plan to enjoy them. The list of the special days is given below:
Important days of June
- Father’s day
- Children’s day
- Flag day
- Paul Bunyan day
- Go skateboarding day
- Asteroid day
- Say something nice day
- World environment day
With the extraordinary days in a month, a month as a whole also depicts many unique things. You can set out a resolution for the month or plan to learn something that is specified for June. So here is the list:
It’s a month of:
- African-American music
- Caribbean-American heritage
- National candy
- National rose
- Adopt a cat
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- National ice tea
- Accordion awareness
- National dairy
- Fight the filthy fly
- Gay and lesbian pride
- Great outdoors
You can transform your eating habits by eating something healthy among the list above. You can also start a new hobby that will make your June and all the coming months exciting. Note down the selected ones and schedule them on to the printable calendar. Don’t forget to match them with your existing routine so that there is no clash of busy times. Do you know this month has so many interesting facts? Let’s know about them down in the list below:
Interesting things about June
- Congrats! June is a lucky month to get married.
- The longest day of the year in the northern hemisphere and shortest day of the year in the southern hemisphere is in June.
- United States, Romania, Sweden, Argentina, Denmark, and many other countries have their flag days in June.
- June is among the most popular name of girls in the USA.
- The independence war of America started in June.
- The first baseball game was played in June.
- June is the start of the Atlantic hurricane season.
You can utilize these interesting facts to give an effect on the printable calendar. With that, you can also experience many this June. The fun does not end here. You can also attend the amazing festivals of June from all around the world. See the list below and select the one to participate in:
Here is the list of festivals:
- The White Nights Festival – Russia: It is a difficult festival to enjoy the whole because it lasts for one month from June 11 to July 2. But there is a benefit too. Because you can be a part of it at the time you can take off from work. The event contains classical ballet, music, opera, and numerous cultural events at night.
- Distortion – Denmark: The city-wide festival includes street life, music, and dance. It is among the most significant festivals of the whole Europe. Dozens of street parties take place throughout the city, and the week ends with a music festival. The events lasts between June 3-7.
- Queenstown Winter Festival – New Zealand: It’s the time of summer festivals, but you can experience this winter festival of the southern hemisphere too. Isn’t it exciting? It includes comedy night, a torchlight procession, the Skycity ball, some weird competitions, hottest musical acts, and a lot more. The fun lasts between June 18-21.
- The Governors Ball – USA: The best way to start June for all music lovers. It is because New York City is filled with a lot of music lovers. The event began 8 years ago and is a huge hit. Food trucks enhance the festivity of the events where you can have food from all over the world. With that, silent discos, mini golf, interactive photo booths, and board games are also here. The event continues between June 5-7.
So decide on the event to attend, based on your interest. Schedule it on the June 2020 printable calendar and get ready. Give a kicking start to your summer so that the whole season begins with joy. Stay safe and stay healthy…