July is renamed for Julius Caesar. In previous times its name was Quintilis from a Latin word Quint which means five. As it was the fifth month of the calendar in old days so the old name makes sense.
It is a summer season in northern hemisphere and similar to January in southern hemisphere. People born in July have Zodiac signs Cancer or Leo. Also, their lucky stone is Ruby. The lucky flower of people of July are water lily and larkspur. Know more about July to make an attractive design of printable calendar this year in this article.
July is an exciting month so make it full of fun. For this you must know some interesting facts. So let’s start:
Interesting facts about July
- July and April start on the same day each year.
- Argentina, Belarus, Belgium, Bahamas, Maldives, United States, Venezuela, and many other countries have their independence day in July.
- National day of Canada and France is in July.
- It is the warmest month of northern hemisphere, the long hot days are called as ‘dog days of summer’.
- It is a month of love, passion, and integrity.
- John Newton, Julius Caesar, Alexander the Great, Angela Merkel, and George W. Bush was born in July.
As you know these interesting facts about July now, list them on the July 2020 printable calendar and don’t forget to experience them. With that, add a reminders section on to the calendar and designate a prominent place to it. List here all the upcoming birthdays, anniversaries, meetings, appointments, parties, exams, and everything you can’t risk to forget.
Give the calendar a color scheme that matches with the season and the theme of fact you love the most about July. Make sure it looks perfect before you download it. There are many days to celebrate in July, mark them on calendar too. For your ease, here is the list of these days:
Important days of July
- Independence day
- Canada day
- Parent’s day
- Bastille day
- Compliment your mirror day
- National ice cream soda day
- National creative ice cream flavor day
- World UFO day
- Sidewalk egg frying day
- International kissing day
- Teddy bear picnic day
- World population day
- National French fries day
- National talk in an elevator day
You must want to celebrate the above days in July 2020 so don’t forget to mark your favorite ones on to the printable calendar. With that, the whole month of July is also reserved by many exciting things. Let’s explore them:
It’s a month of:
- Disaster education and awareness
- National HIV awareness month
- National minority mental health awareness
- Prescription interaction awareness
- Eye injury prevention
- Cell phone courtesy
- National child generated divorce
- Get ready for kindergarten
- National anti-boredom
- National black family
- Family Golf
- National contract sewing
- National parks and recreation
- Self Care
- Sandwich generation
- National picnic
- Social wellness
- Smart irrigation
- National blackberries
Many of the above list can be your resolution for the month of July. Select the one of your choice and schedule it on the July 2020 printable calendar. Make the month exciting by contributing something to the society or learning something new. With that, you can also plan a vacation to join an awesome festival of July anywhere in the world. The most renowned festivals are listed below:
Here is the list of festivals:
- Heiva – French Polynesia: The event is full of singing, hip-quivering, drum-beating, dancing, and sporting competitions. The event lasts from July 2 to July 18.
- Manchester International Festival – England: The entire Manchester city is the venue of this musical event. And some stagings occur at secret locations so you have to follow the beat to reach there. The event is celebrated from July 2 to July 19.
- Knysna Oyster Festival – South Africa: It is South Africa’s premier lifestyle and sports festival. The activities include hiking, cycling, trail running, swimming, and paddling with participants of all ages. There is a lot of food to eat also. The event continues between July 3-12.
- Calgary Stampede – Canada: The event includes bareback bull riding, livestock shows, carnival rides, concerts, and stagecoach races. We recommend you to buy cowboy shoes and hats before you plan to attend the event. It continues from July 4 to July 25.
There are a lot more events to enjoy the July because it’s the summer. Find a few more or select one of the above to make it a joyful July. Schedule the festival on printable calendar and make arrangements. Stay cool and happy…