The first month of the new year and second month of the winter season, January brings many resolutions and ambitions with it. It is named after the Roman God Jonus who is having two heads. One to look back to the previous year and the other one to forward the new year. The people born in January have Garnet as the birthstone and Capricorn or Aquarius as Zodiac signs. The symbolic flower of January is Carnation. So when it’s time to have ha printable calendar for January, keeping in mind these features can make it amazing. Let’s find out other important and exciting things about the month to make the printable calendar more eye-catching.
It is the coldest month of the North Hemisphere and a summer month for the South Hemisphere. So choose a color scheme that depicts the season of the region you live in. You can add a to-do list at the end of January 2020 calendar. These can be your goals for the things you want to do or learn. The activity can relate to something specific for January. If you don’t have anything in mind to add to the list, we can help you out. Select something from the list below which you can add to your to-do list of the January 2020 printable calendar.
It’s a month of:
- Bath safety
- Volunteer blood donor
- Fat-free living
- Weight loss awareness
- Hot tea
- Slow cooking
- Stalking awareness
- Thank you
Now, add a scheduling section at the end of the calendar or make it side by side to the dates. Now note down the things you want to do from the list above, i.e., mark the date you want to say thanks to your loved ones, day to donate blood. You can also schedule your baking, slow cooking, or fat-free living classes here.
Now comes the reminder section. Add it at the desired place of January 2020 calendar. List here upcoming meetings, exams, appointments, birthdays, parties, and weddings. You can also mark the global, national, and local holidays to this calendar before you download it. The holidays which most of the people will enjoy in January are; new year day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, and Australia Day. Mark whichever comes your way and plan something special to do on that day.
Let’s discuss some fun things about January. These hilarious facts are realistic about this month. List out those which you want to experience this 2020 on the printable calendar.
Fun things about January
- Scottish people celebrate the first Monday of January as the day to distribute gifts among children.
- People celebrate Epiphany on January 6th in many parts of the world.
- Couples get divorced more in January than any other month.
- As per Anglo-Saxon beliefs, it is the month when wolfs are most active. They come to the cities to collect food. They say it as ‘wolf month’.
- The big sale on everything from garments to furniture. You can buy stuff or amazing discounts. So enlist your shopping requirements.
- The first week of every year contains January 4th.
Now plan to attend some famous festivals of January from throughout the world. Schedule the visits on the January 2020 printable calendar.
Here is the list of festivals:
- Harbin Ice and Snow Festival – China: This amazing winter event will rock your world. In the Harbin city, there is a wide variety of ice sculptures designed by most creative snow engineers. The festival starts on December 24th and ends on February 28th.
- Bagan Ananda Pagoda Festival – Myanmar: It is the oldest festival in Southeast Asia to welcome the new year. Music, dance, and theater performances attract the people along with locally made crafts. The celebration begins on January 12th and ends on January 20th.
- Sundance Film Festival – USA: It is the ultimate gathering of storytellers with original ideas. The artists show shorts, series, and episodic content and keep the film fans engaged for a whole week. Panel discussions, music events, and filmmaker conversations are also part of it. It continues form January 15-22.
- Momentum Ski Festival – Switzerland: It’s a combination of Citi Ski Championships, a plethora of ski entertainment, and Alpine Business Forum. Also, coupled with live music, comedy shows, and entertaining club nights. It occurs between January 31st to February 3rd.
Make your printable 2020 calendar amazing by adding all the exciting stuff to it. Customize it as you desire. With that, you can also design it for someone special. It will be a unique and special gift.