The mysterious month among all and the shortest one too. Congrats to the people who were born on February 29th or got married on that date. Because 2020 is going to be a leap year. So finally, after the long wait of four years, you can celebrate the big day. Let’s explore the surprises and facts which this month brings. But don’t forget to list your ideal ones on the printable February calendar before you download it.
People born in February have a zodiac sign of Aquarius of Pisces. The flower assigned to them is Primrose or Violet, and their lucky stone is Amethyst. This month was as short as of 23 days until Julius Caesar remade the Roman calendar. Now it has 29 days in the leap year and 28 days in other years. It is the third month of the winter which is going, and spring is about to come. In the Southern Hemisphere, it is a summer month equal to August
Make your February 2020 printable calendar organized by adding some resolutions to it. We can help you out in some goals that are specifically assigned to be done this month. Let’s see the list below and choose what among all you want to schedule this February 2020, and don’t forget to mention them on the printable calendar.
It’s a month of:
- American heart
- Bird feeding
- Canned food
- Black history
- Chocolate lovers
- National children’s dental health
- Creative romance
- Hot breakfast
- Potato lovers
- Snack food
- Return shopping carts to the supermarket
So which among the above list you want to experience this coming February? Make your list comprehensive and visible on the printable calendar. You can add a to-do at the end or side of the calendar where you want. In this section, add your resolutions. And make sure to assign them a specific date so that you can achieve it on time.
We suggest adding another important section to the calendar, that is reminders. The reminders can be anything; upcoming anniversaries, birthdays, meetings, appointments, classes, exams, or interviews. If your list is long and you don’t want to overcrowd the calendar page, you can add a second page as a reminder page. But this option can have a drawback too. You will have to look for reminders separately. If you don’t like it this way, try adjusting the reminders section at a decent place on the single page February 2020 printable calendar.
Also, mark the global, national, and local holidays and important happenings on the calendar before you download it. So that you can plan something special for the occasion. We have listed a few for you so take a look at the list below:
Important days of February
- Chinese new year
- Valentine’s day
- National freedom day
- President’s day
- Groundhog day
- Ash Wednesday
- Mardi gras
Before you print your February 2020 calendar, let’s take a look at some fun facts of this month. This will also help you to choose the outlook of this printable calendar.
Fun things about February
- The Saxons offer cakes to the gods in this month, therefore called the cake month.
- February 1865 was the only month in history not to have a full moon.
- March, February, and November are month twins that always start on the same day if it is not the leap year.
- February and August start on the same day in leap years as month twins.
- People born in February are possibly taller and smarter. With that, they are most likely to have an artistic mind.
- People belonging to this month are safe from neurological issues but suffer from sleep disorders.
- There are high divorce rates of men born in February marrying women born in May.
Now it’s time to plan some fantastic stuff in this fabulous month. For this, take help from the list of amazing events of February below:
Here is the list of festivals:
- Sapporo Snow Festival – Japan: It’s a snow sculpting festival on the northmost island of Japan. Sculptures can be of famous cartoon characters or historical landmarks from around the world. The event lasts between February 5th to February 11th.
- Bruges Beer Festival – Belgium: For all beer lovers, this festival brings 300 plus beers by 70 plus brewers. This two-day event is on 6 and 7 February.
- Austin Oyster Festival – USA: This oyster festival also brings other seafood as grilled, fried, raw, op roasted. With that, games and music also create a festive atmosphere. It is celebrated on February 27th.
- Montreal en Lumière – Canada: This is the largest winter festival in the whole world. The festivities include music, combining arts, gastronomy, family activities, and nightlife. And the exciting part is that most of the activities are free of cost. The event lasts from February 18th to March 5th.
So until now, you have read about many things about February. Decide on activates you want to make part of the printable calendar this 2020. Also, make sure the design is up to your mark. And don’t forget to share your thoughts with us…